bug (regression) in ddraw/d3d

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Tue Dec 3 08:35:03 CST 2002

> It turns out that FF8Config calls IDirect3DImpl_2_EnumDevices (2 times)
> but then calls GL_IDirect3DImpl_3_CreateDevice.

Could you send me a +ddraw trace of the problem happening ?

If this is what I think, the fix will be very easy to do and simplify our
code a little bit.

Basically, we have one GUID per D3DDevice revision... And according to what
you tell, this must be wrong => one just have to change the code to always
report only one GUID and after do the dynamic COM cast according to the
interface calling the function.

I will see what I can do this evening.

                       Lionel

--