Direct3D8 regression/bug

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 3 17:30:39 CST 2002

 --- Greg Turner <gmturner007 at ameritech.net> a écrit : > On Tuesday 03
December 2002 02:34 pm, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> > NVidia and its bugged binary shit...
>
> yuck.  doesn't xfree or drm-kernel project provide a decent driver
> for
> you guys?
the nv driver provided with Xfree is way too slow to use it on Wine.
and I don't want to have to compile Xfree myself.

You wrote exactly what I wanted to avoid when I put "mplayer.exe"
It isn't mplayer from mplayerhq.hu, but windows mplayer.exe from
Windows ME.
I need it to test midi with winealsa.drv.
Now I didn't succeed because of Registry glitch: couldn't find midi out
(%s)\n
> > Note : it crashes even with mplayer.exe !!
>
> mplayer is very, very agressive and takes wierd liberties with
> compiler
> flags.  compile it yourself, disable stuff you don't want, and pay
> attention to the compiler flags you get.  when all is said and done

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.