rpc_J_PL4

Greg Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Wed Dec 4 02:03:31 CST 2002

On Wednesday 04 December 2002 01:41 am, Francois Gouget wrote:
> +            /* Must be Win9x (no Unicode support), skip the tests */

I actually did not run the test myself, but I guess I had some mistaken
recollection that there was crashing involved :)

Anyhoo, yes, I like something like what you are doing better, it seems
that if anything might just break out of the blue, it would be the
unicode version, right?  So I should have done more like that and that
way wine doesn't lose the test.  knowing there's no crash involved
makes the difference, I guess.

--
gmt