Midi, was Re: Direct3D8 regression/bug

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 4 03:55:55 CST 2002

> > You wrote exactly what I wanted to avoid when I put "mplayer.exe"
> > It isn't mplayer from mplayerhq.hu, but windows mplayer.exe from
> > Windows ME.
> > I need it to test midi with winealsa.drv.
> > Now I didn't succeed because of Registry glitch: couldn't find midi
> out
> > (%s)\n
>
> I get a similiar Registry glitch error with a game I run ( The Realm)
> using wineoss.drv I think.
>
> Kevin

I get the same with es1371 module, this is why I tried to switch to
alsa.
When I use wineoss.drv with alsa (in order to use OSS emulation),
I get
fixme:mcimidi:MIDI_mciPlay NIY: MIDI port=0, track=1
fixme:mcimidi:MIDI_mciPlay NIY: MIDI port=0, track=2
fixme:mcimidi:MIDI_mciPlay NIY: MIDI port=0, track=3

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.