Fix winsock conformance test on Windows NT

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at Fujitsu-Siemens.com
Wed Dec 4 04:36:37 CST 2002

Am Mit, 2002-12-04 um 10.21 schrieb Francois Gouget:

> > With the following fixes, the winsock test runs fine (0 errors) on Win
> > NT (and Wine!).
>
> I applied the patch but the test still fails and gets stuck on NT4:

Strange - on my Win2k box it runs perfectly. Error 10022 is WSAEINVAL -
I have no idea how this could happen, unless I did something wrong with
the TLS stuff. However it runs on W2k, it runs on Wine, and AFAICT it's
programmed to the specs.

What now?

Martin

-
Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409
Heinz-Nixdorf-Ring 1	    mailto:Martin.Wilck at Fujitsu-Siemens.com
D-33106 Paderborn           http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/primergy