Use COMSPEC command interpreter to run .bat files.

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 4 06:30:26 CST 2002

I found why we have a 'not found', the problem is that wcmd isn't
installed by default in c:\windows\system32, it installed as "cmd".
should we add it to wineinstall or what ?

for the false COMSPEC problem, I found it too.
it is in files/directory.c:107/180.
it assigns wcmd as interpreter.

to give a summary:
wineinstall installs cmd.exe in windows/system32.
COMSPEC is set to search wcmd.exe => we need to add it in wineinstall.
COMSPEC is set find it in windows/system => we should change it in
files/directory.c to point to windows/system32 instead.

Comments ?

> To parse inside wcmd
>
> c> wcmd /c cygwin.bat
>
> we need to have a look at wcmd itself. Probably it doesn't know
> itself :-)

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.