rpc_J_PL4

Greg Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Wed Dec 4 15:35:29 CST 2002

On Wednesday 04 December 2002 02:31 am, Francois Gouget wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Greg Turner wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Anyhoo, yes, I like something like what you are doing better, it
> > seems that if anything might just break out of the blue, it would
> > be the unicode version, right?  So I should have done more like
> > that and that way wine doesn't lose the test.  knowing there's no
> > crash involved makes the difference, I guess.
>
> Submitting for inclusion then :-)

well, if it doesn't crash, I say we'd might as well run the tests but
show traces instead of "ok"'s on failure.... I really wish there was a
"whatever" macro that took the same syntax as "ok" but didn't
constitute failure (or is there?  perhaps I should make one?)

Anyhow, until I make my mind up or whatever, Francois' patch is fine by
me, considered rpc_J_PL4-r0 if it's OK to call it X11.

-gmt