Wine Janitorial Projects

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Dec 4 16:43:39 CST 2002

On December 4, 2002 04:10 pm, Tony Lambregts wrote:
> Well not fogetting about them is sort of what bugzilla is for. So I will
> put  them into Bugzilla with the keyword tasklist or tasklet as
> appropriate.  Bugzilla is good at tracking what needs to be done I think
> it worked very well for -DSTRICT and these are very much like that.

I think Bugzilla to be a very poor choice for a TODO list.
Yeah, you can put it in there, but it's buried deep inside,
and quite invisible. Please compare the list of tasks Bugzilla
gives you to the pages I maintain. But really, this is my
subjective opinion, and I am doing the work because I think
Bugzilla is doing such a poor job for our TODO lists. Mind you,
there's nothing one can do about my problems with Bugzilla: it
is the very interface that's the problem.

--
Dimi.