Registering DLL's

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Wed Dec 4 19:14:23 CST 2002

"John K. Hohm" <jhohm at acm.org> writes:

> I posted my idea for representing the registration data, accidentally from
> "jhohm at happyhappy.dyndns.org" rather than my usual "jhohm at acm.org" (see
> http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2002/11/1409.html), but I haven't
> gotten any responses, not even "looks fine" or "you are a moron".  I guess I'll
> just start submitting patches, then.

Sorry, I must have missed that one. I don't really like the ASCII
description of the registry keys; I think it would be better to do it
at a more symbolic level. For instance you shouldn't hardcode the
ASCII form of the CLSID, you should have some kind of "register CLSID"
function that takes a CLSID and uses StringFromCLSID or whatever to
create the corresponding registry key.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com