possible memory corruption

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Dec 5 09:21:23 CST 2002

>>>>> "steve" == steve lustbader <steve.lustbader at philips.com> writes:

    steve> When I try to load a window in my app that has a treeview in it,
    steve> it crashes immediately, before the window even gets displayed.
    steve> This is the end of the backtrace:

 Try running with native commctrl to see if the corruption comes from our
 commctrl implementation. Then run with --debugmsg +relay,+heap. Wine will
 check on every heap manipulation to see if the heap is still okay. Then
look what corrupted the heap.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de