Dustin Navea speeddymon at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 5 23:37:52 CST 2002

Hey guys,

I was browsing through the forums on franksworld.net and noticed this post:

http://www.frankscorner.org/wineforum/viewthread.php?tid=158

Now that got me thinking, wine doesnt have any method to check .inf files
right now and load an installer if it finds one on a CD.  I was wondering,
what do you guys think it would take to get that supported?  I know that we
would probably have to associate .inf files with wine and/or have some sort
of a wine cd detector that actively monitors cd's for autorun files, but
what would need to be added to wine itself to parse an autorun file, so that
we could create the loader later?

-Dustin