[RFC] winewrap

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Fri Dec 6 12:19:57 CST 2002

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

> Fair enough. But I would suggest we modify the script (as in the one
> I sent) to allow the execution of the app out of _its_ build tree.
> There isn't much point in requiring the app to be in the path, no?

Sure, it should run from the build directory (though we should fall
back to using the path if we don't find it there). Isn't that what the
script already does?

> Fine. What about the readelf hack? Should I open the file myself,
> and check for the ELF signature. As far as I can say, the .res
> files have no signature, right?

The 32-bit ones do, so it would be possible to identify them. But
actually I could hack winebuild to do that itself, and then simply get
rid of the -r option.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com