[RFC] winewrap

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Fri Dec 6 14:12:48 CST 2002

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

> Well, in this case, why not merge winewrap into winebuild, and
> maybe provide flags to do only certain steps, sort of like gcc?
>
> In fact, winebuild already follows this philosophy, so it seems
> only natural. And we can avoid yet another small wrapper.

That would be a possibility, but you'd need some restructuring of
winebuild to do that (or have it exec itself which doesn't seem very
clean). I don't know, it feels cleaner to have a separate wrapper; I'd
suggest doing at least the first version that way, and once things are
cleared up maybe we can find a way to merge everything into winebuild
cleanly.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com