Janitorial Projects -- conformance tests --recruiting volunteers

Tom Wickline twickline2 at triad.rr.com
Sat Dec 7 00:50:59 CST 2002

We still need Win-95, Win-98SE, WinME, WinXP
testers if anyone would like to Volinteer :))

If your new here and would like to help out this is a great way
to get started.. You dont have to be a *programmer*
And in the end your contribution will help out.

I also think *someone* should make a list of all NON-PROGRAMING
task that could be done by non programmers!!!
And ask for Volunteers / Helpers
There are many points of entry in any project..

We need to recruit Graphics Pro's to help this project as well !!

Why ??
This would save the programmers alot of time... If others were
doing these task. And they could do more important tasks.

Just you $.02

Tom