wine/dlls Maketest.rules.in Makedll.rules.in

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 7 07:30:51 CST 2002

Alexandre Julliard a écrit :

> ChangeSet ID:   6522
> CVSROOT:        /opt/cvs-commit
> Module name:    wine
> Changes by:     julliard at wine.codeweavers.com   2002/12/06 13:51:20
>
> Modified files:
>         dlls           : Maketest.rules.in Makedll.rules.in
>
> Log message:
>         Build test programs as part of the normal build.
>
> Patch: http://cvs.winehq.com/patch.py?id=6522

Alexandre,

this patch is broken when building from a clean tree:
- when building the tests for ntdll we need to link to kernel32 (for a
cui program) which isn't built at this time
- IMO, building the tests programs at the same time as the modules is a
bad idea. we don't impose that tests for DLL x only depends on DLL x and
DLLs built (in the wine dependency order) before x.
- so, either we back up to the previous mode, or we add dependencies on
test building as well

A+