Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Sat Dec 7 12:15:42 CST 2002

Dustin Navea wrote:

>From: "Sylvain Petreolle" <spetreolle at yahoo.fr>
>

>>Doesnt exist that already ?
>>http://freshmeat.net/projects/autorun/
>>http://parzelle.de/Linux/Applications/kautorun
>>

>Question is, does it work with wine?  If so, how?  I must be blind because I
>dont see any documentation on how to set it up to load wine when it calls an
>exe.  Plus the method I was speaking about above includes loading up a .inf
>file, not just autorun.exe...

I have not seen this work either and definitely not with an .inf. Yes it
would be cool and if you want to start a bug concerning it feel free. I
am not that worried about it though. The way I see it is that most of
this is not realy a wine problem but rather with setting up autorun so
that it is able to understand what to do with an .inf file. I suppose
another way to look at it might be that wcmd could/should be able to
handle something like "wcmd autorun.inf".

--

Tony Lambregts