Disassembly of the adobe svg plugin

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Mon Dec 9 10:37:16 CST 2002

Well, I have about 2 hours now when I can work on trying to get the
adobe svg plugin to work in Wine. I have a deadline to meet for Friday
that requires the plugin, so if I can't get it working back to Windows
it is (it's like a damn magnet).

I've already located a mouse bug (problem with my last patch, oops) and
fixed it (patch sent), but the lack of render on paint problem still
eludes me. Having not got a response to the last email, I'll assume it's
OK to try poking about inside the plugin itself to figure out what's
going wrong. If anybody has some tips, now would be the time to tell me
about them :)

I hope this doesn't invalidate any patches I might produce.....

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center