Turkish keyboard Support

Zsolt Rizsanyi rizsanyi at myrealbox.com
Mon Dec 9 15:19:45 CST 2002

On Monday 09 December 2002 19:29, Armish wrote:
> Hi all,
> I tried the latest wine (Wine-20021125.tar.gz) and saw
> that though it supports the Turkish Keyboard Layout, I
> cannot write the specail chars of Turkish (Like ı
> ş ğ ü ç ö ...)
> Then I found a (Turkish) keyboard.c but still don't
> know where or how to it? (The keyboard.c is working
> well with my kernel) What can I do?

I dont think that the problem is with the keyboard layout. I had poblems
entering hungarian keys odoubleacute (ő) and udoubleacute (ű). I fixed that
problem with a hack to convert non Latin-1 keysyms to Unicode. I have sent
that patch for inclusion, but I was said that there is a more correct patch
in CX Office (the codeweavers' wine version) that will be merged soon.

BTW what's the state of that merge?

Regards
Zsolt