Windows ME test results

Jeff Smith whydoubt at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 16:32:57 CST 2002

>From: James K Whiting <whiting at MIT.EDU>
>
>Here are the test results.
>
>Would it be possible to have the tests just output to a file? I was unable
>to redirect anything to a file, and windows makes it unbelievably annoying
>to copy and paste text between programs. Further instructions on capturing
>the output would be useful, since I have only used Windows for web browsing
>and verifying that hardware works, so I haven't learned how anything works
>and my memories of DOS are very vague now.
>
>James

Tony Lambregts just submitted a patch to make the test output go to
stdout rather than stderr.  This should make it possible to redirect
the output to a file.

Using the precompiled tests on Francois Gouget's site,
http://fgouget.free.fr/wine/, you should be able to unzip the archive, and
execute this at the DOS prompt:

runtests > output_file

Of course, Francois' test will need to be updated with the patch first.

-- Jeff S