Ran conformance tests on Win98 Regular (My output)

Dustin Navea speeddymon at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 11 16:55:13 CST 2002

Ok, you can add me to Win98 (non-SE) testing as well as Win2k (SP3) testing, here is the zipped output of the conformance tests, I ran each test individually (instead of using runtests.bat) and sometimes had to run it 2 or more times to get all of the output because for some reason Win98 on this box (at work) isnt letting me redirect output to a file...go figure.  Anyways, here it is for anyone that wants it..