Serious problem with / and mount points

Jeff Smith whydoubt at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 00:11:01 CST 2002

What I have so far:
  in files/dos_fs.c:1343, drive is receiving the value -1.
  at line 1358, this is blindly added to 'A'.  As you may
  know, in ASCII, 'A' - 1 = '@'.

  The next step is to determine why DRIVE_FindDriveRoot is
  returning -1.

  BTW, the same occurred in the reverse situation:
    (konsole) mount /mnt/cdrom
    (konsole) wcmd
    (wcmd) D:
    (wcmd) dir
    (konsole) umount /mnt/cdrom
    (wcmd) dir
  Now I am at @>
  If I remount and dir again, I am back to D>