wine/ tools/winebuild/winebuild.man.in tools/w ...

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Thu Dec 12 10:34:15 CST 2002

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

> Alexandre, mind if you explain in a few words the rationale
> for this one? Not that I have a problem with it, but I like
> to know where you're going... :)

This is for import libraries; basically the import libs (actually the
.def files) need to contain all functions, even the ones we don't want
to import from ELF libraries, because the same files are used for the
Windows libraries. So the check is now done at the time we import the
library, not at the time we generate the import lib.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com