VarOr / oleaut32

Ben Clewett Ben at roadrunner.uk.com
Mon Dec 16 03:20:18 CST 2002

us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> What app shows this? Can I get hold of it - I should be able to knock something up for it as a test regardless, but it might not be til mid next week.
>
> Jason

It's a VB6 application of our own description.  I have not had a chance
to hack the source code to see where it comes into play, but probably
something to do with a third party DLL we use for remote database
connectivity.

Thanks for the offer of a fix.

I was hoping there was a generic fault, and somebody might have a
generic fix.  Since it seems to be more indepth, I will try any get an
exact location of location of failure first.

Ben