Excluding whole dlls from a relay log, was Re: [RESENT (20021013)]...

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Dec 17 03:11:53 CST 2002

    Alexandre> Uwe Bonnes <bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> writes:
    >> Changelog: relay32/relay386.c: check_relay_include Treat whole dlls
    >> as advertised

    Alexandre> IMO the current behavior is correct. If the documentation
    Alexandre> says otherwise it needs to be fixed.

I don't see any chance to exclude a whole dll from relay debugging in the
present scheme. In most cases one doesn't want to see the output from x11drv
and gdi32. Do  we really want to deny such a user request? Or has the
ability to do it on the command line (like --debugmsg -relay=x11drv") only
been broken by chance and needs fixing?

Please let me know in what way the user is supposed to exclude whole dlls
from a relay trace so I can fix the behaviour and docs.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de