mingwrap -> mingcc

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Dec 18 14:36:09 CST 2002

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
[...]

> Hi,
>
> I know this is a real off beat request: rename mingwrap to mingcc.
> It is even so much stranger as I named the thing mingwrap. But to
> be honest, I never liked the name, I think it is misleading.

Shouldn't we have 'wine' somewhere in the name to avoid possible
conflicts? Of course it would be nice to also have something that
reminds of mingw so that we can later have other wrappers for Visual
C++, Borland C++, etc. (if the need arises, I don't see it right now)

So:
  wcc
  wgcc
  wincc
  wingcc
  winecc
  winegcc
  wmingcc

                         Stolen from an Internet user:
              "f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng !"