mingwrap -> mingcc

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Dec 18 16:10:20 CST 2002

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> On December 18, 2002 03:36 pm, Francois Gouget wrote:
[...]
> >   winegcc
>
> Why not wgcc?

I had the impression that we were going away from just using 'w' as the
prefix and more towards using 'wine'. So I'm proposing both forms.

> So I am OK with the following:
>   wgcc
>   mingcc
>   wmingcc

I think the ones I prefer are 'wgcc' and 'winegcc'. In both cases we can
add variants: wcl / winecl (Visual C++), wbcc / winebcc (Borland C++ if
memory serves), etc.

           Demander si un ordinateur peut penser revient à demander
                          si un sous-marin peut nager.