Wineconsole 'regression'

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Wed Dec 18 17:11:36 CST 2002

Hi all,

Since the introduction of the 'ncurses' driver for the wineconsole program,
the only program using the console is completely broken (IDA). Well, it
actually starts faster than with the USER back-end but after that it's
mostly unusable.

I looked at the wineconsole code and it does not seem that there is a
configure option or any other mean to have wineconsole act as before (ie to
use the slow but working USER driver).

So :
 1) I did not look long enough
 2) I should stop bitching and fix the ncurses driver

What irks me is that the debugger is still working as before (ie not very
stable, but at least not buggy in an xterm :-) ).

                     Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/