Update to patches sgml

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Dec 19 00:10:52 CST 2002

On December 18, 2002 07:10 pm, Tony Lambregts wrote:
> In an effort to start a flame war <g> I decided to add a few notes about
> style to patches.sgml and while I was at it I added a note about being
> able to submit non cvs patches.

+          Patches should be attached so that they can be read inline. This
+          may mean some more work for you. However it allows others to review
+          your patch easily and increase the chances of it not being
+          overlooked or forgotten.

This should read "Patches should be inlined (if you can configure your email
client to not wrap lines), or attached as text/plain attachements...."

--
Dimi.