Update to patches sgml

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Thu Dec 19 05:23:39 CST 2002

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 01:10:52AM -0500, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> This should read "Patches should be inlined (if you can configure your email
> client to not wrap lines), or attached as text/plain attachements...."

Maybe you should include a step by step instruction for outlook users
how to do that. It seems that outlook is the leading misattachment generator,
so instead of just telling people what NOT to do, maybe you can tell
people how to do it right.

 Ciao
      Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer at loplof.de>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know