Update to patches sgml

Jeff Smith whydoubt at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 19 12:47:51 CST 2002

Hotmail better get their act together or I will have to go elsewhere.
Leading spaces are getting dropped when I inline and even when I attach
as a TXT file.  The only way it will let all my patches through
unharmed is by leaving the extension as DIFF.  I have several patches
in my queue, but have been reluctant to send them out until I get this
resolved.

-- Jeff S