Update to patches sgml

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Thu Dec 19 13:30:39 CST 2002

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 12:47:51PM -0600, Jeff Smith wrote:
> Leading spaces are getting dropped when I inline and even when I attach
> as a TXT file.  The only way it will let all my patches through
> unharmed is by leaving the extension as DIFF.  I have several patches
> in my queue, but have been reluctant to send them out until I get this
> resolved.

I don't think that resolving the problems should be a requirement to actually
sned patches. Send them out now and just write a short note about currently not
being able to "properly" attach them.
The attachment requirement is intended to increase the speed of development, not
slow it down.

 ciao
       Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer at loplof.de>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know