Listview report mode tweaks

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Dec 20 00:24:17 CST 2002

On December 19, 2002 07:48 pm, Duane Clark wrote:
> I also altered LISTVIEW_GetSubItemRect so that it reports correct
> values, as compared against WinNT on ControlSpy.

Problem is that LISTVIEW_GetSubItemRect is documented to return
same thing for LVIR_LABEL and LVIR_BOUNDS. Of course, incorrect
documentation is known to exist, so as long as you checked it...

However, when we implement things different from the documented
behavior, a clear comment explaining why we deviate is appropriate.
Otherwise, someone might get rid of it in the future. :(

--
Dimi.