ThunkTheTemplateHandle and Kazaa

Ender winedev at admdev.com
Fri Dec 20 07:31:28 CST 2002

> It's works for me on Wine-cvs-20021219. Kazaa was broken for a time,
> but has now work for at least 2-weeks. I don't think the problem was in
> Wine, the solution was to load "winedefault.reg".

Yes I've got all that. Kazaa 2.0.2 (or is it 2.2... the new one anyway)
calls ThunkTheTemplateHandle when running in Win98 mode. This function
needs an implementation to work - a lot of people have similar problems if
you read the compatability db and forums... I suspect their problem is
also this function.

So getting a working implementation (and as I said, from my uneducated
debugging it seems to be nothing much more than a wrapper function) into
WINE would be very nice :)

Cheers,
	Ender