wine + eBay's auction-tool "MisterLister"

Siegfried Haas KatjaundSiegfried.Haas at t-online.de
Sat Dec 21 04:05:40 CST 2002

Hello everybody -

I am not a "developer, but I choose this way to make a suggestion!
I tried to start eBay's auction-tool "MisterLister", which allows to
edti the auctions offline and do an upload of 100 auctions in one time,
with wine - but it doesn't work.
I asked at eBay, if other systems then "Windows" are supported in
anyway, but they told off.
That's quiet unlucky, because that is the only remaining reason for me,
to leave the "Windows-partition" on my system!
Is there a possibility to start "MisterLister" with wine? I think, that
would be a realy useful project, and i guess, a lot of Linux-user would
be happy about a soliution "MisterLister-working-on-Linux"?!
Thank's for reading and perhaps someone thinks about it
Greatings
Siegfried