wine + eBay's auction-tool "MisterLister"

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Dec 21 06:47:57 CST 2002

    Siegfried> Hello everybody - I am not a "developer, but I choose this
    Siegfried> way to make a suggestion!  I tried to start eBay's
    Siegfried> auction-tool "MisterLister", which allows to edti the
    Siegfried> auctions offline and do an upload of 100 auctions in one
    Siegfried> time, with wine - but it doesn't work.  I asked at eBay, if
    Siegfried> other systems then "Windows" are supported in anyway, but
    Siegfried> they told off.  That's quiet unlucky, because that is the
    Siegfried> only remaining reason for me, to leave the
    Siegfried> "Windows-partition" on my system!  Is there a possibility to
    Siegfried> start "MisterLister" with wine?

Did you try it? Why not?  There are a zillion win programs out there, and a
zillion patterns how to use those programs. So best is you try your favorite
programm. Report success to the application database and report
failures/problems in the bug list or here with a good error report.
Have a look in the archive, to find out what is a good report.

    Siegfried> I think, that would be a
    Siegfried> realy useful project, and i guess, a lot of Linux-user would
    Siegfried> be happy about a soliution "MisterLister-working-on-Linux"?!
    Siegfried> Thank's for reading and perhaps someone thinks about it

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de