'make test' failure on sysparams.c

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Dec 24 01:48:09 CST 2002

On fresh cvs:

../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M user32.dll -T ../../.. -p user32_test.exe.so sysparams.c &&
touch sysparams.ok
X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
   Major opcode of failed request:  15 (X_QueryTree)
   Resource id in failed request:  0x2600003
   Serial number of failed request:  45
make[3]: *** [sysparams.ok] Error 1

This happens if I run 'make test' with a remote X window
between two Red Hat 8.0 systems.  (I haven't run the test
locally on the screen that causes trouble, but I bet it'd be ok.)

Can someone suggest the best way of tackling this?
Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan Kegel