D3D status - bis

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Wed Dec 25 12:54:23 CST 2002

Hi all,

I created a small web page with the list of the demos / games I am using to
test Direct3D and their various status. If anyone of you has a demo that is
almost running (ie it starts in D3D mode and does not crash to reason not
linked to D3D) and you want me to look at it, send me a private mail and we
will see what I can do (once I come home to my ADSL line :-) ).

I would also be glad of people testing the same demos than me with other
OpenGL libraries to see if they have the same texturing problem that I have.

The status page is here :

       http://www.bbrox.org/d3d_status.html

    Lionel

--