D3D status - bis

Ann and Jason Edmeades us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 25 17:36:47 CST 2002

>> very Good idea, but it will be better if we can separate D3D[1-7] to
D3D[8-9] demos
>> as the two development in wine ;)

I would be interested in locations of any d3d8 demos/samples which I can
download via a url, especially if they get as far as starting - d3d8 support
is still early stages. To avoid clutter to the list, feel free to drop me an
email.

>Well, as I only work (for now) on D3D[1-7] and this page is more done for
me
>to know where I stand on all the games, I did not want to add too much
stuff
>(ie as long as I do not work on D3D8, I won't add any of these games on
this
>list).
>Otherwise, it's a bigger project (like some sort of 'developper only'
>application database).

If anyone fancies maintaining a similar page for d3d8 it would probably
help, as I am not the only one looking at this code, and a status would be a
good idea. I suspect though at the moment they are all in about the same
(failing) state!

Jason