Patch for Spanish keyboard layout

Jeff Smith whydoubt at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 25 22:40:35 CST 2002

Daniel,
What version of wine sources are you diffing against?  If it is any older
than 20021219, you really need to get up to date.  Development is fairly
rapid on this project, and *many* problems are fixed from one release to
the next.

I submitted a patch for your problem on October 29th:
  http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-patches/2002/10/0503.html
It was committed to CVS the same day:
  http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-cvs/2002/10/0481.html

So this should have been in the last two or three tagged versions.