Couldn't find a decent font, aborting

Mark Knecht markknecht at attbi.com
Fri Dec 27 17:17:30 CST 2002

Eric,
   Thanks for the response. I'm just back from Christmas travels and
trying to get caught up.

   As an experiment I took an older Redhat 7.0 machine and loaded the
newest CVS on it. That machine ran wcmd just fine. However, on this RH
7.3 machine it does not. To me this is a problem to have a major
distribution not run this part of Wine. Disappointing.

   Can you suggest a good site for getting more info on Linux fonts? I
am no Linux guru and really just try to have it be a tool. I'm not a
software guy.

Thanks,
Mark