Make RECT identical to RECTL, fix compile warnings (resending)

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Dec 27 23:33:34 CST 2002

On December 27, 2002 01:29 pm, Dan Kegel wrote:
> I think this patch touches every single TRACE
> statement that prints out a RECT.  Many different
> formats are used... might be nice to standardize them
> sometime.  (See my related post about maybe using
> macros for that.)

Now that you've identified all these places, it seems to me
the perfect oportunity to standardise them. At the very least,
we should convert them all to a common format (say (x0,y0)-(x1,y1),
or anything you fancy) so we can more easily grep/sed for them
later. But I'd certainly prefer the debugrect() approach, provided
Alexandre accepts it.

--
Dimi.