Fixing include quotes (was: Re: conformance test for ShellExecute)

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Mon Dec 30 23:29:43 CST 2002

On December 30, 2002 03:41 pm, Patrik Stridvall wrote:
> I'm already on it by improving winapi_cleanup.

Very well, I've put you up for it instead. But make sure
you don't over do it :) It seems to me the algo is simple
(if the include can not be accessed relative to the dir in
 which the .c file is, change it to <>), and the operation
is really one time. So if you have something that works,
let's just get the patch (and here I'm referring to the one
that does the actual "" to <> change) in, and check this off.

--
Dimi.