fptest.exe output W98SE

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Dec 31 21:15:41 CST 2002

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002, Drew Ogle wrote:

> I was exploring what was making win2k's cmd.exe crash,
> and I had found a problem in GetFullPathName, so I wrote a test.
> I did not modify any code yet, but instead bring it up here as possibly
> something we need to have code that
> behaves differently to mimic different windows versions

There are many APIs that behave differently depending on the Windows
version. However unless a real-world application depends on these
differences Wine does not try to emulate all these differences.

What if we just implement the Windows XP behavior? Does this break

        War doesn't determine who's right.  War determines who's left.