resent: GetPrivateProfileInt*() fix

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Fri Feb 1 12:18:35 CST 2002

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 10:11:21AM -0800, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Andreas Mohr <andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de> writes:
>
> > Alexandre, why do my recent patches have such a very low commit rate ?
> > I keep resubmitting patches for several things, yet a lot doesn't seem to get
> > committed, even after repeated submission.
>
> Perhaps because you ignore my replies?  I asked you about the exception
> handler in that patch, but didn't get any answer.
Ugh, that was the "mails/day fraction too big" issue ;-)

(this whole time section of mails has been left unprocessed, without me
even noticing !)

That's what you get for getting >> 80 mails/day and not having too much time.
:-\

Well, I don't have an app showing this problem, so maybe you really better
remove the exception handler for now.

In fact I'd suggest to add a conditional test area to the wine test suite
that lets us switch off exercising such "destructive" tests.
(or maybe that's also handled nicely by testing in separate processes,
as someone suggested)

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://home.nexgo.de/andi.mohr/