flaky regression(?) - patch.py?id=1012510895681951425038278

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Mon Feb 4 21:02:05 CST 2002

Good day!

I now have a crude model using a Winelib program so I can get the
problem under controlled - or at least, repeatable - conditions.

Now if I knew how to set a watchpoint from inside a Winelib program,
that might make it easy.  If a watchpoint on an upper halfword can
work.  A pox on the inventor of little-endianness!

If I have to use the debugger interface I know about, I will have to
refine the model a bit.

Lawson

Probable user head space error. - Dennis A. Moore