flaky regression(?) - patch.py?id=1012510895681951425038278

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Tue Feb 5 11:26:00 CST 2002

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 lawson_whitney at juno.com wrote:

> If I have to use the debugger interface I know about, I will have to
> refine the model a bit.

putting DebugBreak() in the Winelib program seems to get me a recursive
access violation (c0000005).  Hmmm, should a Winelib program not use
malloc()?  What should it use instead (please not from a windose c
runtime dll).  Should it not use getpwuid()?  open()?  syslog()?
snprintf()?  Surely memcpy() is all right?

or is DebugBreak() wrong for a Winelib program?

Lawson

---Gone fission.---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.