Some more MSVC fixes

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at cs.toronto.edu
Wed Feb 6 08:28:44 CST 2002

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Patrik Stridvall wrote:

> I have finally tried to compile Wine with MSVC.
> Eventhough I had to do some hack on the whole
> it compiled quite well.

Great. On a slightly related note, is it possible that we compile Wine
with the MS headers? What would it take to do that? If we could, we would
have one more degree of freedom:

  Platform  Compilers  BinFmt  Headers
  --------  ---------  ------  -------
  Linux     gcc        ELF     Wine
  *BSD      MSVC       PE      MS
  Solaris   Borland            ReactOS(?)
  Cygwin

Esentially, most of the above possible cobinations should work (except, of
course Windows-base compilers and ELF).

If we get this level of portability, would be nice to set an automatic
compile farm which tries all the possible combinations, and reports
problems early, so they get fixed.

--
Dimi.