(FWD) Announcing wineconf 2002

Ove Kaaven ovehk at ping.uio.no
Wed Feb 6 15:19:54 CST 2002

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, James wrote:

> I don't know about Sweden, but you definitely DON'T need a visa if you're a
> UK citizen; there's a list of countries eligible for the "visa waiver
> program", under which you just sign a declaration that you are not a Nazi war
> criminal, terrorist or drug dealer, and don't have any criminal record. I
> don't have the list of countries eligible, but I'd imagine Sweden will be on
> it too...

In case there's any doubt how this works, it's simple, this declaration is
a green form which you can either get at the airport check-in desk, or
from the flight attendants while in-flight (they usually hand them out
when the airplane approaches its destination). You give the filled-out
declaration to the passport-checking guys at the airport. As Norway is in
this visa waiver program, I've experienced it in practice...