more on wineconf 2002

Uwe Bonnes bon at
Fri Feb 8 03:04:13 CST 2002

    Michael> Please continue to send in your ideas about topics and
    Michael> speakers. This will help make the conference as informative and
    Michael> rewarding as possible.

Dear Michael,

as a possible topic for the conferences, I have in mind that Dr. Ulrich
Weigand (weigand at, a long time high profile
wine contributor, could be invited for a talk. I image he could talk about
something like the chances of using native user.dll in the present wine
architecture, but if he prefers to talk about other subject, we sure will
get food for thoughts.

Best regards
Uwe Bonnes                bon at