License change: patenting for one year?

Christopher Morgan chmorgan at speakeasy.net
Fri Feb 8 08:56:13 CST 2002

I suppose this is the root of what wine developers in general really want.  They
want to know that if some person or company takes and adds onto wine that
eventually the improvments will flow back into the public domain for everyone to
gain from.  I would like to hear what Transgaming, CW and other companies using
wine think about this.

Chris